Organize an event
Getting involved in the organization of an event to benefit the Cancer Research Society is a great way of getting to know people and forging close bonds.
Fundraising events, no matter their scale, are an excellent way to support the Cancer Research Society in carrying out its mission.
Go ahead! Gather your family members, colleagues and friends to join in the fight against cancer. We guarantee that it will be an unforgettably rewarding experience!
A thousand and one possibilities...
Are you looking for an interesting way to raise funds for the Cancer Research Society but are short on ideas? Here are a few simple and inspiring ones that are easy to organize in the workplace or among family members.
- Thematic dinner or evening
- Sporting tournament: golf, softball, biking, etc.
- Fine for late attendance to a meeting
- Fine for cell phone use during a meeting
- Special dress code day: wear red!
- Bake Sale
- Monday morning coffee for $1
- Raffle for a day off
- Rummage sale
For more details, communicate with Sonia Chatoyan at 514 861-9227 or toll-free at 1 888 766-2262, ext. 250.