A rewarding way to support Cancer Research Society!
When you choose the Cancer Research Society MasterCard®* from BMO® Bank of Montreal, every purchase you make helps the Cancer Research Society fund research projects on all types of cancer – at no additional cost to you.
BMO is one of the Cancer Research Society’s community partners. We are working with BMO to build a successful Affinity Card Program… One that not only generates revenue to cover the costs associated with the advancement of science aimed at preventing, detecting, and treating cancer, but also offers valuable benefits that personally reward you for using the card!
- With the BMO Cancer Research Society AIR MILES®† MasterCard, earn 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $20 in card purchases1; – no annual fee2; or
- If you prefer, choose a BMO Cancer Research Society CashBack®† MasterCard and get 0.5% CashBack on all your card purchases3;.
You’re invited to review the card features online at bmo.com/crs. Make the choice that matters. Please help support the Cancer Research Society by applying today and selecting the card that makes sense for you.
Terms and Conditions
- Award of AIR MILES reward miles is made for purchases charged to your account (less refunds) and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of your BMO MasterCard Cardholder Agreement. The number of reward miles will be rounded down to the nearest whole number. Fractions of reward miles will not be awarded.
- Ongoing interest rates, payment grace days and annual fees are subject to change.
- Award of CashBack is made for purchases charged to your account (less refunds) and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of your BMO MasterCard Cardholder Agreement. The number of CashBack rewards will be rounded down to the nearest whole number. Fractions of CashBack rewards will not be awarded.
®Registered trade-marks of Bank of Montreal.
®*Registered trade-mark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
TM†/®†Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Bank of Montreal.
Thank you for helping our researchers find a cure!
For more information:
Please contact Sonia Chatoyan at 514 861‑9227 or toll-free at 1 888 766‑2262, ext. 250.